Welcome to Marijuana Anonymous
Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana. There are no dues or fees for membership. We are self-supporting through our own contributions. MA is not affiliated with any religious or secular institution or organisation and has no opinion on any outside controversies or causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay free of marijuana addiction and to help the marijuana addict who still suffers achieve the same freedom. We can do this by practicing our suggested twelve steps of recovery and by being guided as a group by our twelve traditions.
Who is a marijuana addict?
We who are marijuana addicts know the answer to this question. Marijuana controls our lives! We lose interest in all else, our dreams go up in smoke. Ours is a progressive illness often leading us to addictions to other drugs, including alcohol. Our lives, our thinking, and our desires center around marijuana - scoring it, dealing it, and finding ways to stay high.
The 12 Questions of Marijuana Anonymous
- 1.Has smoking Marijuana stopped being fun?
- 2.Do you ever get high alone?
- 3.Is it hard for you to imagine life without marijuana?
- 4.Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?
- 5.Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your feelings?
- 6.Do you smoke marijuana to cope with your feelings?
- 7.Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
- 8.Have you ever failed to keep promises you have made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking?
- 9.Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration or motivation?
- 10.When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?
- 11.Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
- 12.Have your friends or relatives ever complained that your marijuana use is damaging your relationship with them?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above then maybe you would like to get in contact with us.
0403 945 083
For more details on the locations and information of the meetings please visit our Meetings Page
Monday - 8:00pm
Tuesday - 7:30pm
Thursday - 7:30pm
Friday - 8:00pm
Wednesday - 7.15pm
Sunday - 6:45pm
Saturday - 7:00pm
NOLLARMA (Perth), WA
Sunday - 6:00pm
Marijuana Anonymous has an official mobile recovery app that is freely available for both iOS or Android devices.
To find MA Mobile search in your preferred store for Marijuana Anonymous or click the icon below.